Let's Chat!
how are you on this evening?
Let's Chat!
Not too bad, you? I’m writing Valeriy (my iNPC) at the ball
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
i'm good! bouncing between my Duolingo lessons and working on my podcast lol
how about you??
aww fun!! I should probably get Eden in there shortly lolSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:11Not too bad, you? I’m writing Valeriy (my iNPC) at the ballthey’re so cute
Let's Chat!
I still haven’t picked what Valera’s wearing yet but I’m at least starting on the rp partSage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:17i'm good! bouncing between my Duolingo lessons and working on my podcast lol
how about you??aww fun!! I should probably get Eden in there shortly lolSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:11Not too bad, you? I’m writing Valeriy (my iNPC) at the ballthey’re so cute
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Good Morning Guys!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Morninggg
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
HAVENNNNNHaven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her
Let's Chat!
saaaaaaaaageSage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:50HAVENNNNNHaven Bohannon wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 02:47 y'all my little Haven is so old and grown up, I have new pictures of her