OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:14
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:17
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:09
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 20:55 Kinda quiet in here, huh?
*sneaks up behind Silas*

*smirks*
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:50 :cry2: I'm only 3 pages into this research paper out of at least 5! (The rough draft is due Tuesday and it's honestly very easy to write since it's the length of one of these solos here that I can do quickly, but it just takes a lot of motivation to write. :()
You've got this Aves! Just pretend like the rest of that paper is an errand post! Bang it out and reward yourself with some chocofrogs!

Image posted by the member
I've tried doing that for this presentation and it's still not done :cry2:
Aww. I know you've got it in you! Just have to get it all out!!

*hugs*

What's it on anyway?
We're still on the Dystopia train!

On the famous book by Atwood herself...
Handmaid's Tale? Gosh. That's one I haven't read!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Got an exam today! :nerves:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:37 Got an exam today! :nerves:
Good luck!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:14
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:17
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:09

*sneaks up behind Silas*

*smirks*



You've got this Aves! Just pretend like the rest of that paper is an errand post! Bang it out and reward yourself with some chocofrogs!

Image posted by the member
I've tried doing that for this presentation and it's still not done :cry2:
Aww. I know you've got it in you! Just have to get it all out!!

*hugs*

What's it on anyway?
We're still on the Dystopia train!

On the famous book by Atwood herself...
Handmaid's Tale? Gosh. That's one I haven't read!
Tis very good! But also quite dark...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:39
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:37 Got an exam today! :nerves:
Good luck!!
Thanks! It starts at 8.30

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:45
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:39
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:37 Got an exam today! :nerves:
Good luck!!
Thanks! It starts at 8.30
Which subject?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:21Hi...
Jules!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:46
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:21Hi...
Jules!!!!
Laasya!! Lils!! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:46
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:21Hi...
Jules!!!!
Laasya!! Lils!! Hru?
Good! You?