OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:50 :cry2: I'm only 3 pages into this research paper out of at least 5! (The rough draft is due Tuesday and it's honestly very easy to write since it's the length of one of these solos here that I can do quickly, but it just takes a lot of motivation to write. :()
That's giving me some trauma. I take AP Research (some research class offered in the U.S.) and let's just say... I regret it? My paper is meh (bc I had the whole year, it's like 26 pages) and I'm sobbing about a presentation I have to do this Wednesday.

OOC Let's Chat!
Night chat!

OOC Let's Chat!
Its so fun to see all the ball threads! Next year Kennedy is for sure going!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kinda quiet in here, huh?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 20:55 Kinda quiet in here, huh?
"it's quiet... too quiet..."

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah....

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
I've currently been ignoring all the replies I should prob do in favor of adding to my shop... :sweatingbullets:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 21:04
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 20:55 Kinda quiet in here, huh?
"it's quiet... too quiet..."
Suspicious...
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 21:29 I've currently been ignoring all the replies I should prob do in favor of adding to my shop... :sweatingbullets:
Ooh?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I finished my shop, it now sells banners. So I guess I have to work on replies now. If anyone wants a free banner so I can practice then let me know!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes