OOC Let's Chat!

Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 20:55 Kinda quiet in here, huh?
*sneaks up behind Silas*

*smirks*
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:50 :cry2: I'm only 3 pages into this research paper out of at least 5! (The rough draft is due Tuesday and it's honestly very easy to write since it's the length of one of these solos here that I can do quickly, but it just takes a lot of motivation to write. :()
You've got this Aves! Just pretend like the rest of that paper is an errand post! Bang it out and reward yourself with some chocofrogs!

Image posted by the member

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 21:54 I finished my shop, it now sells banners. So I guess I have to work on replies now. If anyone wants a free banner so I can practice then let me know!
I’ll take one

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone wanna chat, I'm bored...

Long story short, I'm stranded at the library.

OOC Let's Chat!
Library!? :wow:

Excellent place to be!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:25 Anyone wanna chat, I'm bored...

Long story short, I'm stranded at the library.
Well, I suppose it's not the worst place to be stranded :grin:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
hellooo

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:23
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 21:54 I finished my shop, it now sells banners. So I guess I have to work on replies now. If anyone wants a free banner so I can practice then let me know!
I’ll take one
You can owl me what you want or I can give you something random! This is in addition to the order I just saw in shop.

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:30 Library!? :wow:

Excellent place to be!
Umm.. technically we are outside because the library is closed and my mom's car won't start lol.
Ada Hawkins wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:31
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:25 Anyone wanna chat, I'm bored...

Long story short, I'm stranded at the library.
Well, I suppose it's not the worst place to be stranded :grin:
True, better than the middle of the road. :sob:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:30 Library!? :wow:

Excellent place to be!
Umm.. technically we are outside because the library is closed and my mom's car won't start lol.
Oof. I'm glad I can walk home from the library :books:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:42
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:30 Library!? :wow:

Excellent place to be!
Umm.. technically we are outside because the library is closed and my mom's car won't start lol.
Oof. I'm glad I can walk home from the library :books:
I could walk (40 minutes walk...) but my dad is trying to find out why it won't start lol. Wish I could walk there. :sob:

Luckily, the weather is nice.