OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:17
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:09
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 20:55 Kinda quiet in here, huh?
*sneaks up behind Silas*

*smirks*
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:50 :cry2: I'm only 3 pages into this research paper out of at least 5! (The rough draft is due Tuesday and it's honestly very easy to write since it's the length of one of these solos here that I can do quickly, but it just takes a lot of motivation to write. :()
You've got this Aves! Just pretend like the rest of that paper is an errand post! Bang it out and reward yourself with some chocofrogs!

Image posted by the member
I've tried doing that for this presentation and it's still not done :cry2:
Aww. I know you've got it in you! Just have to get it all out!!

*hugs*

What's it on anyway?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Colin, fellow 🐍! How are you doing today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:37 *spins*
Why are you spinning :eyes:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:51 Hi Colin, fellow 🐍! How are you doing today?
So very awesomé today!!

:snake: :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:55
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:37 *spins*
Why are you spinning :eyes:
I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:59
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:55
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:37 *spins*
Why are you spinning :eyes:
I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Oooooh nice! What language are you studying? Russian or something else?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:02
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:59
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:55
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:37 *spins*
Why are you spinning :eyes:
I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Oooooh nice! What language are you studying? Russian or something else?
yep, Russian! I know like 20ish words by hearing them and I can pronounce them pretty well, i'm now trying to learn how to read in Russian

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo Assorted veggies

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:03
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:02
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:59
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:55
Sage Willows wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:37 *spins*
Why are you spinning :eyes:
I finished my homework and language lesson (I can read a whole 5 words in Cyrillic script) so i'm happy lol :]
Oooooh nice! What language are you studying? Russian or something else?
yep, Russian! I know like 20ish words by hearing them and I can pronounce them pretty well, i'm now trying to learn how to read in Russian
I know some Russian ^^ studied it for like a year and a half in university, I liked it
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 00:05 Hullo Assorted veggies
Veggies?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 23:17
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 22:09
Silas Norwood wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 20:55 Kinda quiet in here, huh?
*sneaks up behind Silas*

*smirks*
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:50 :cry2: I'm only 3 pages into this research paper out of at least 5! (The rough draft is due Tuesday and it's honestly very easy to write since it's the length of one of these solos here that I can do quickly, but it just takes a lot of motivation to write. :()
You've got this Aves! Just pretend like the rest of that paper is an errand post! Bang it out and reward yourself with some chocofrogs!

Image posted by the member
I've tried doing that for this presentation and it's still not done :cry2:
Aww. I know you've got it in you! Just have to get it all out!!

*hugs*

What's it on anyway?
We're still on the Dystopia train!

On the famous book by Atwood herself...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone