OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:20 Laurieee hru????
GREAT LAV
Did ya audition?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:20 Laurieee hru????
GREAT LAV
Did ya audition?
Oh, i released my own song, so no

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:19
Reducio
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:17
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:50

What kind????
I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it.... :/
Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??
Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smth

Ohhh, makes sense. I actually loved doing these! I would take a cereal box, draw dotted lines for the shape. After cutting it out, I would take a craft knife, and cut holes for the eyes. Then I would put a firm ribbon behind the mask
Tbh I've already made so many masks but this one is the most difficult one I've done plus I need it to completely cover my face comfortably and to look realistic i think i may give in and ask if my uncle could 3d print one for me so i can use it as a base

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:33
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:19
Reducio
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:17
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it.... :/
Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??
Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smth

Ohhh, makes sense. I actually loved doing these! I would take a cereal box, draw dotted lines for the shape. After cutting it out, I would take a craft knife, and cut holes for the eyes. Then I would put a firm ribbon behind the mask
Tbh I've already made so many masks but this one is the most difficult one I've done plus I need it to completely cover my face comfortably and to look realistic i think i may give in and ask if my uncle could 3d print one for me so i can use it as a base
So apply a layer of paper over the cardboard, and put cotton?? :lol:

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:20 Laurieee hru????
GREAT LAV
Did ya audition?
Oh, i released my own song, so no
That's great! What's the name?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:41
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:26
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:20 Laurieee hru????
GREAT LAV
Did ya audition?
Oh, i released my own song, so no
That's great! What's the name?
Can’t tell ya that, privacy reasons!

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:42
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:41
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:26

GREAT LAV
Did ya audition?
Oh, i released my own song, so no
That's great! What's the name?
Can’t tell ya that, privacy reasons!
Sry didn't know it was an mv :((

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 05:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:52 Hi Josie Posie!! *waves aggressively*
*waves back*
*chucks bits of choco* :decayed:
*shoots chocolate syrup guns*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
evening everyone!
I looked out of the window 15 minutes ago, did a reply and looked out again. The sky darkened in those 15 minutes, so to me,, it was like someone turned off the light of the sky all of a sudden!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 11:58 evening everyone!
I looked out of the window 15 minutes ago, did a reply and looked out again. The sky darkened in those 15 minutes, so to me,, it was like someone turned off the light of the sky all of a sudden!
That’s amazing! That reminds me if when i was young, and i used to beg my mother to take me to the playground, but then the sky instantly pressed the off button, so I’d have to stay home.

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop