OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:30
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:23
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:13
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:12 Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night everyone
Hey Nick!
Hello Manjunath how is your day going in your small area of this thing called a planet
Going alright. Yours Jameson?
Can’t say much at the moment it’s only 8:32am here

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh Hares mask making is hard

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:37 Ugh Hares mask making is hard
What kind????

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:37 Ugh Hares mask making is hard
What kind????
I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it.... :/

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:37 Ugh Hares mask making is hard
What kind????
I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it.... :/
Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:37 Ugh Hares mask making is hard
What kind????
I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it.... :/
Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??
Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smth

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:17
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:37 Ugh Hares mask making is hard
What kind????
I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it.... :/
Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??
Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smth

Ohhh, makes sense. I actually loved doing these! I would take a cereal box, draw dotted lines for the shape. After cutting it out, I would take a craft knife, and cut holes for the eyes. Then I would put a firm ribbon behind the mask

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurieee hru????

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:17
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:37 Ugh Hares mask making is hard
What kind????
I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it.... :/
Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??
Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smth
Maybe try it with paper?? It works

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:20 Laurieee hru????
GREAT LAV

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop