Let's Chat!
Can’t say much at the moment it’s only 8:32am hereLaasya Manjunath wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:30Going alright. Yours Jameson?Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 08:23Hello Manjunath how is your day going in your small area of this thing called a planet
Let's Chat!
Ugh Hares mask making is hard
Let's Chat!
What kind????
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it....
Let's Chat!
Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it....![]()
Let's Chat!
Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smthLaurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it....![]()
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:17Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smthLaurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it....![]()
Ohhh, makes sense. I actually loved doing these! I would take a cereal box, draw dotted lines for the shape. After cutting it out, I would take a craft knife, and cut holes for the eyes. Then I would put a firm ribbon behind the mask
Let's Chat!
Laurieee hru????
Let's Chat!
Maybe try it with paper?? It worksLotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:17Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smthLaurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it....![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
GREAT LAV