Let's Chat!
Did ya audition?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Oh, i released my own song, so noLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27Did ya audition?
Let's Chat!
Tbh I've already made so many masks but this one is the most difficult one I've done plus I need it to completely cover my face comfortably and to look realistic i think i may give in and ask if my uncle could 3d print one for me so i can use it as a baseLaurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:19ReducioLotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:17Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smthLaurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it....![]()
Ohhh, makes sense. I actually loved doing these! I would take a cereal box, draw dotted lines for the shape. After cutting it out, I would take a craft knife, and cut holes for the eyes. Then I would put a firm ribbon behind the mask
Let's Chat!
So apply a layer of paper over the cardboard, and put cotton??Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:33Tbh I've already made so many masks but this one is the most difficult one I've done plus I need it to completely cover my face comfortably and to look realistic i think i may give in and ask if my uncle could 3d print one for me so i can use it as a baseLaurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:19ReducioLotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:17Cause the project I'm working on uses rabbits as a symbol for smthLaurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08Wait, why do you need a mask for a project??Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:08
I'm trying to make a mask outta cardboard and it's supposed to be a hare / rabbit And its definitely not turning out right tho maybe I need to sleep and then come back to it....![]()
Ohhh, makes sense. I actually loved doing these! I would take a cereal box, draw dotted lines for the shape. After cutting it out, I would take a craft knife, and cut holes for the eyes. Then I would put a firm ribbon behind the mask
Let's Chat!
That's great! What's the name?Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27Oh, i released my own song, so noLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27Did ya audition?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Canβt tell ya that, privacy reasons!Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:41That's great! What's the name?Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27Oh, i released my own song, so noLaverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27Did ya audition?
Let's Chat!
Sry didn't know it was an mvLaurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:42Canβt tell ya that, privacy reasons!Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:41That's great! What's the name?Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 09:27Oh, i released my own song, so no
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
*shoots chocolate syrup guns*
Let's Chat!
evening everyone!
I looked out of the window 15 minutes ago, did a reply and looked out again. The sky darkened in those 15 minutes, so to me,, it was like someone turned off the light of the sky all of a sudden!
I looked out of the window 15 minutes ago, did a reply and looked out again. The sky darkened in those 15 minutes, so to me,, it was like someone turned off the light of the sky all of a sudden!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Thatβs amazing! That reminds me if when i was young, and i used to beg my mother to take me to the playground, but then the sky instantly pressed the off button, so Iβd have to stay home.Cassie Jiang wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 11:58 evening everyone!
I looked out of the window 15 minutes ago, did a reply and looked out again. The sky darkened in those 15 minutes, so to me,, it was like someone turned off the light of the sky all of a sudden!