Let's Chat!
YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?
Let's Chat!
Sure!! I was just working on itLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:15YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Wait you were?Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31Sure!! I was just working on itLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:15YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?
Let's Chat!
Hey all
Let's Chat!
Hiya Lotus!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Well I was in the morning. Should post tmr? maybe day afterLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31Wait you were?Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31Sure!! I was just working on itLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:15YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
HIHIHIII!!!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Okay!!!Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:41Well I was in the morning. Should post tmr? maybe day afterLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31Wait you were?Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31Sure!! I was just working on itLaasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:15YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?
Let's Chat!
Just working on your banner lils!!
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |