OOC Let's Chat!

Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:13
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:11 Gotta finish those replies now…..
MINE AND ZEPH REPLY
YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?

OOC Let's Chat!
I decided to hit total 800 posts in 1 week

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:15
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:13
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:11 Gotta finish those replies now…..
MINE AND ZEPH REPLY
YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?
Sure!! I was just working on it

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:15
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:13
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:11 Gotta finish those replies now…..
MINE AND ZEPH REPLY
YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?
Sure!! I was just working on it
Wait you were?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Lotus!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:15
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:13
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:11 Gotta finish those replies now…..
MINE AND ZEPH REPLY
YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?
Sure!! I was just working on it
Wait you were?
Well I was in the morning. Should post tmr? maybe day after

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
HIHIHIII!!!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:15
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:13

MINE AND ZEPH REPLY
YES!!!! Then I have spring ball, Leo’s and some errand posts. T.T Btw should I post the labyrinth one?
Sure!! I was just working on it
Wait you were?
Well I was in the morning. Should post tmr? maybe day after
Okay!!! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:36 Hiya Lotus!!
Just working on your banner lils!!

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant