OOC Let's Chat!

Hello peeps

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:53 Hello peeps
It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt :lol: :lol: :lol: how are you?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:53 Hello peeps
It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt :lol: :lol: :lol: how are you?
I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get it

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:52
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:48 @Zephyr Deakin WINDY!!!!! Hihihihihi, how are you?!?!?
About to sleep Bubbles, been nursing a bad headache. It’s been crazy week for me, esp today. Presentations and all. Soooo nytie nyt! I’ll reply to your other questions in the pm tomorrow. I’m still thinking about that. :P
Nighty Night! Sleep so good, I hope you feel better and I'm glad that the week is over for you at least! And no rush no worries on that!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:03
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:53 Hello peeps
It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt :lol: :lol: :lol: how are you?
I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get it
WHATTTT?? You ok? Also, I was joking, the word feels strange judging by your characters personality, don’t take it too seriously.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:04
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:03
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:53 Hello peeps
It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt :lol: :lol: :lol: how are you?
I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get it
WHATTTT?? You ok? Also, I was joking, the word feels strange judging by your characters personality, don’t take it too seriously.
I hurt it stupidly. I was practising karate and I failed to calculate the distance between me and my bed, so…

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:06
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:04
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:03
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:53 Hello peeps
It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt :lol: :lol: :lol: how are you?
I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get it
WHATTTT?? You ok? Also, I was joking, the word feels strange judging by your characters personality, don’t take it too seriously.
I hurt it stupidly. I was practising karate and I failed to calculate the distance between me and my bed, so…
Oh, I hope you and the bed get better!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Gotta finish those replies now…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:10
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:06
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:04
George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:03
Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00

It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt :lol: :lol: :lol: how are you?
I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get it
WHATTTT?? You ok? Also, I was joking, the word feels strange judging by your characters personality, don’t take it too seriously.
I hurt it stupidly. I was practising karate and I failed to calculate the distance between me and my bed, so…
Oh, I hope you and the bed get better!
What the- that was funny I totally get it! The bed took way less damage

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:11 Gotta finish those replies now…..
MINE AND ZEPH REPLY

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant