Let's Chat!
It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt
Let's Chat!
I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get itLaurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt![]()
![]()
how are you?
Let's Chat!
Nighty Night! Sleep so good, I hope you feel better and I'm glad that the week is over for you at least! And no rush no worries on that!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 14:52About to sleep Bubbles, been nursing a bad headache. It’s been crazy week for me, esp today. Presentations and all. Soooo nytie nyt! I’ll reply to your other questions in the pm tomorrow. I’m still thinking about that.![]()
Let's Chat!
WHATTTT?? You ok? Also, I was joking, the word feels strange judging by your characters personality, don’t take it too seriously.George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:03I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get itLaurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt![]()
![]()
how are you?
Let's Chat!
I hurt it stupidly. I was practising karate and I failed to calculate the distance between me and my bed, so…Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:04WHATTTT?? You ok? Also, I was joking, the word feels strange judging by your characters personality, don’t take it too seriously.George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:03I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get itLaurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt![]()
![]()
how are you?
Let's Chat!
Oh, I hope you and the bed get better!George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:06I hurt it stupidly. I was practising karate and I failed to calculate the distance between me and my bed, so…Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:04WHATTTT?? You ok? Also, I was joking, the word feels strange judging by your characters personality, don’t take it too seriously.George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:03I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get itLaurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt![]()
![]()
how are you?
Let's Chat!
What the- that was funny I totally get it! The bed took way less damageLaurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:10Oh, I hope you and the bed get better!George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:06I hurt it stupidly. I was practising karate and I failed to calculate the distance between me and my bed, so…Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:04WHATTTT?? You ok? Also, I was joking, the word feels strange judging by your characters personality, don’t take it too seriously.George Calder wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:03I've hurt my foot and almost broke it. Why does it seem wrong? I don't get itLaurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:00
It just….seems wrong coming from you, but great attempt![]()
![]()
how are you?
Let's Chat!
MINE AND ZEPH REPLY
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |