Let's Chat!
Yeah?
Let's Chat!
HHHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! How are youuu?
Let's Chat!
Good! What are you doing right now?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
LE GASP
The hunter and the flame
The hunter and the flame
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
On a run!Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:07Good! What are you doing right now?
Hi jose!
Let's Chat!
Hi J!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”
Let's Chat!
Napoleon Dynamite and Shawshank Redemption are forever my two favourite movies, would recommend
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Ferris Bullers day off!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!
If you want I could think of some others!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.