Let's Chat!
I was going to but I didn’t want to double post!!!!!!! Hi Julia!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Heyyyy
Let's Chat!
What is up?! Wait don’t answer that I already know! The sky!!!!!!!!









Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Wrong! The ceilingFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 09:37 What is up?! Wait don’t answer that I already know! The sky!!!!!!!!![]()
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
*Runs over and drags Emiline in* EM!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Because I want to talk to Em!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
You’re up here you need to be down here (said like an English teacher)
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
For real though!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.