OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 09:51 Because I want to talk to Em!
Yeah? :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
HHHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 09:58 HHHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! How are youuu?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 09:59
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 09:58 HHHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! How are youuu?
Good! What are you doing right now?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
LE GASP
The hunter and the flame :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:07
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 09:59
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 09:58 HHHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! How are youuu?
Good! What are you doing right now?
On a run!
Hi jose!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi J!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

OOC Let's Chat!
Napoleon Dynamite and Shawshank Redemption are forever my two favourite movies, would recommend

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Ferris Bullers day off!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!

If you want I could think of some others!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.