OOC Let's Chat!

I never used chatgpt until last week for the first time, i apologise for my grandmother equivalent level of tech savviness 😭

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:57 I never used chatgpt until last week for the first time, i apologise for my grandmother equivalent level of tech savviness 😭
:lol: Well if you need any tech help, I am super tech savvy!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol ty it’s ok. At least now i know where i can go for pfps, picrew was getting boring to me

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:59 Lol ty it’s ok. At least now i know where i can go for pfps, picrew was getting boring to me
why don't you use pinterest?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
My pinterest is flooded with star wars memes, i wish not to contaminate it any way 💔
I also just never visualise my oc’s as real existing people, i prefer to model them from scratch

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:53
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:43 Guess who discovered chatgpt can create images
:shock: I discovered that like 3 years back!
I don't use AI but that's a cool thing it can do, I myself wouldn't considering how bad AI is for the environment it can do plenty of amazing things though

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

OOC Let's Chat!
I generally dislike ai but making pfps is the only thing i would ever use it for. I can’t draw for my life otherwise i’d make my own, and picrew either has too vast options that look the same or never exactly what i want from it. At least with ai i can describe exactly what i want in an image and it gives it to me and that’s all i’d ever use it for, as minimally as that is

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning my very lovely peoples!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
chat died

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Jules :cute:
Gonna go play badminton with my friend now