Let's Chat!
I never used chatgpt until last week for the first time, i apologise for my grandmother equivalent level of tech savviness
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:57 I never used chatgpt until last week for the first time, i apologise for my grandmother equivalent level of tech savviness![]()
Let's Chat!
Lol ty it’s ok. At least now i know where i can go for pfps, picrew was getting boring to me
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
why don't you use pinterest?Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:59 Lol ty it’s ok. At least now i know where i can go for pfps, picrew was getting boring to me
Let's Chat!
My pinterest is flooded with star wars memes, i wish not to contaminate it any way 
I also just never visualise my oc’s as real existing people, i prefer to model them from scratch

I also just never visualise my oc’s as real existing people, i prefer to model them from scratch
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
I don't use AI but that's a cool thing it can do, I myself wouldn't considering how bad AI is for the environment it can do plenty of amazing things though
My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”
Let's Chat!
I generally dislike ai but making pfps is the only thing i would ever use it for. I can’t draw for my life otherwise i’d make my own, and picrew either has too vast options that look the same or never exactly what i want from it. At least with ai i can describe exactly what i want in an image and it gives it to me and that’s all i’d ever use it for, as minimally as that is
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Good morning my very lovely peoples!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
chat died