OOC Let's Chat!

I have some random exiting news, I was cast as Dracula in the play I’m doing so I got the lead role! (Random piece of information I’m just exited!)

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 08:31 I have some random exiting news, I was cast as Dracula in the play I’m doing so I got the lead role! (Random piece of information I’m just exited!)
Awesome!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
One of my classes got cancelled so i have a free period! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:01 One of my classes got cancelled so i have a free period! :wow:
Yaaay! I have online school the whole week cause of regional crisis :'(

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:04
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:01 One of my classes got cancelled so i have a free period! :wow:
Yaaay! I have online school the whole week cause of regional crisis :'(
I hope you are safe! <3 lots of stuff going on in the news... :nerves:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:01 One of my classes got cancelled so i have a free period! :wow:
Nice! Enjoy! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:25
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:01 One of my classes got cancelled so i have a free period! :wow:
Nice! Enjoy! :cute:
Thank youuuuuu

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 08:36
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 08:31 I have some random exiting news, I was cast as Dracula in the play I’m doing so I got the lead role! (Random piece of information I’m just exited!)
Awesome!
I just looked thru the script and THE SHEER AMOUNT OF LINES I HAVE IS INSANE! 😓👍

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

OOC Let's Chat!
Guess who discovered chatgpt can create images

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 09:43 Guess who discovered chatgpt can create images
:shock: I discovered that like 3 years back!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency