Let's Chat!
Yay?! What instrument I play trumpet!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
insert explanation here
-- -- -- --see, if you quoted my message you'll see this: I have no reason
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ooh fun! Does it sound good?
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
VLAD! You realize I have a temper and this will not end well for you!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:33insert explanation here![]()
-- -- -- --
see, if you quoted my message you'll see this: I have no reason![]()
*cracks knuckles*
Prepare to be spammed! Unless you tell!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Sure Brad! I will call delivery >DVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:25Ben, I want pizzaMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome!There is no getting rid of me now
![]()
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
I play Viola . Trumpets really cool. I think if I did band I would probably do trumpet
no...? it sounds good when i'm not playing it
Let's Chat!
LOL I GOT THE REFERENCEVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:33insert explanation here![]()
-- -- -- --
see, if you quoted my message you'll see this: I have no reason![]()
Let's Chat!
ok now that he replied, the explanation is that he heard me say my name was Brad when I said VLADISLAV did he not hear the islav part LMAO
--
LOL I'm glad ya did I was worried this gen was too young
--
LOL I'm glad ya did I was worried this gen was too young
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Fiannally a decent explanation! I may have thought you guys knew each other OOC or something and you accidentally slipped up!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:36 ok now that he replied, the explanation is that he heard me say my name was Brad when I said VLADISLAV did he not hear the islav part LMAO
--
LOL I'm glad ya did I was worried this gen was too young
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
no...? it sounds good when i'm not playing it
[/quote]
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
