OOC Let's Chat!

Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:22
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:21
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome! :cheers: There is no getting rid of me now :evil:
You and me should totally pull a prank together sometime!
We should… Send me an owl and we will plan a great one!
*Immediately starts Sending owl*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome! :cheers: There is no getting rid of me now :evil:
Ben, I want pizza

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
pizza sounds so good, even though I had it yesturday

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:25
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome! :cheers: There is no getting rid of me now :evil:
Ben, I want pizza
Ben???!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
:>

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*puts ketchup under Cursa's pillow*

T-)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:26 :>
WHY DID YOU CALL VIDLER BEN??!!!

*Smells ketchup and comes running bumping into Casey!*
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 2 Mar 2026, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:28
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Vlad! Explain?! Ben?!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I got new sheet music!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿