Let's Chat!
*Immediately starts Sending owl*Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:22We should… Send me an owl and we will plan a great one!Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:21You and me should totally pull a prank together sometime!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome!There is no getting rid of me now
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Ben, I want pizzaMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome!There is no getting rid of me now
![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ben???!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:25Ben, I want pizzaMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome!There is no getting rid of me now
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
:>
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*puts ketchup under Cursa's pillow*
Let's Chat!
WHY DID YOU CALL VIDLER BEN??!!!
*Smells ketchup and comes running bumping into Casey!*
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 2 Mar 2026, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Reducio

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Vlad! Explain?! Ben?!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.