OOC Let's Chat!

Chat is alive!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:15 I promise I will stick around :cryhappy: Even when you want me to leave xD
If you left me here by myself I would strangle you! :whip: But thank you for staying with me! :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cute: Vidler! (I don’t understand why I ever called you Max. I like Vidler much Better! :innocent: :sweatingbullets: :meninblack: :lol:)
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 2 Mar 2026, 21:21, edited 1 time in total.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:18 Chat is alive!
chat deserves life

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
NEW MAYA HAWKE ALBUM SOON YAYYYY
i've missed her music <3 <3 <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh you are very welcome! :cheers: There is no getting rid of me now :evil:

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome! :cheers: There is no getting rid of me now :evil:
You and me should totally pull a prank together sometime!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:21
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome! :cheers: There is no getting rid of me now :evil:
You and me should totally pull a prank together sometime!
We should… Send me an owl and we will plan a great one!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:14
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:08 Wow. I've rarely been on these last couple days. :lol:

I'm currently working on a super fun project with a couple people from here and keep lurking here but never posting! :lol:

How have y'all been?
Hungry lol
Same. :lol:

I didn't eat much for lunch today, so now I'm hungry.
Last edited by Avery Gray on 2 Mar 2026, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I should really get back into the swing of things.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.