OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:54
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
You do, but you can get that through hw!
sighhhh not hwwwww :( normally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Duels are so much fun!!

Be sure you set your duel up in the Library!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:54
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
You do, but you can get that through hw!
sighhhh not hwwwww :( normally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol
Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw tho

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:10Hi
Heyyyy are you interested in an unofficial duel???

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:09
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:54
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
You do, but you can get that through hw!
sighhhh not hwwwww :( normally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol
Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw tho
The spells I have rn I got from the 1st year study

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:20
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:09
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:54
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
You do, but you can get that through hw!
sighhhh not hwwwww :( normally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol
Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw tho
The spells I have rn I got from the 1st year study
Why not just do the hw??? It takes like 10 mins only (apart from the ones with RPs)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:20
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:09
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:54

You do, but you can get that through hw!
sighhhh not hwwwww :( normally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol
Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw tho
The spells I have rn I got from the 1st year study
Why not just do the hw??? It takes like 10 mins only (apart from the ones with RPs)
Cause I get busy and distracted with irl stuff

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Valid.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:24
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:20
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:09
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59
sighhhh not hwwwww :( normally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol
Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw tho
The spells I have rn I got from the 1st year study
Why not just do the hw??? It takes like 10 mins only (apart from the ones with RPs)
Cause I get busy and distracted with irl stuff
Huh Same... sometimes...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency