OOC Let's Chat!

Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:43 Can anyone tell me here to get pets?? Someone told me and I forgot and I don’t feel like digging thru the chat….
You can do so here. Keep in mind that you do need to spend money on a pet and write an RP. Pets are usually around 10G or higher.

The money is taken from your purse. So, it is not the money shown on your profile card.

To see the money in your purse, click on the photo frame on the top right corner, then go to 'Purse'

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:46
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:43 Can anyone tell me here to get pets?? Someone told me and I forgot and I don’t feel like digging thru the chat….
You can do so here. Keep in mind that you do need to spend money on a pet and write an RP. Pets are usually around 10G or higher.

The money is taken from your purse. So, it is not the money shown on your profile card.

To see the money in your purse, click on the photo frame on the top right corner, then go to 'Purse'
thanks 😭👍

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:56
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:46
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:43 Can anyone tell me here to get pets?? Someone told me and I forgot and I don’t feel like digging thru the chat….
You can do so here. Keep in mind that you do need to spend money on a pet and write an RP. Pets are usually around 10G or higher.

The money is taken from your purse. So, it is not the money shown on your profile card.

To see the money in your purse, click on the photo frame on the top right corner, then go to 'Purse'
thanks 😭👍
Np!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 03:58 Chat died
Stop killing chat!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:17
Lex Kervick wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 03:58 Chat died
Stop killing chat!
No!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
hey hey hey!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:36 hey hey hey!
Heyyyy! Are you interested in an unofficial duel?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
You do, but you can get that through hw!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
You can also buy some in the first year study corner!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff