Let's Chat!
You can do so here. Keep in mind that you do need to spend money on a pet and write an RP. Pets are usually around 10G or higher.Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:43 Can anyone tell me here to get pets?? Someone told me and I forgot and I don’t feel like digging thru the chat….
The money is taken from your purse. So, it is not the money shown on your profile card.
To see the money in your purse, click on the photo frame on the top right corner, then go to 'Purse'
Let's Chat!
thanksJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:46You can do so here. Keep in mind that you do need to spend money on a pet and write an RP. Pets are usually around 10G or higher.Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:43 Can anyone tell me here to get pets?? Someone told me and I forgot and I don’t feel like digging thru the chat….
The money is taken from your purse. So, it is not the money shown on your profile card.
To see the money in your purse, click on the photo frame on the top right corner, then go to 'Purse'

Let's Chat!
Np!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:56thanksJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:46You can do so here. Keep in mind that you do need to spend money on a pet and write an RP. Pets are usually around 10G or higher.Jay Valkyrie wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 05:43 Can anyone tell me here to get pets?? Someone told me and I forgot and I don’t feel like digging thru the chat….
The money is taken from your purse. So, it is not the money shown on your profile card.
To see the money in your purse, click on the photo frame on the top right corner, then go to 'Purse'![]()
Let's Chat!
Stop killing chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
No!
Let's Chat!
hey hey hey!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Heyyyy! Are you interested in an unofficial duel?
Let's Chat!
would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
You do, but you can get that through hw!Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
Let's Chat!
You can also buy some in the first year study corner!Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?