Let's Chat!
Chat died
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
so sorry for how late this is, i haven't been home all day, but yeah no problem!Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:17 @Emiline Hunter, @Brookline Quinn, @Ellie Randensmith, could I owl y’all a question about something?![]()
Let's Chat!
I'm bored... have online school
Let's Chat!
I need to write 2??? More parts for Lotus's backstory
I've finally made it to my mini movie night
I've finally made it to my mini movie night
Let's Chat!
Barely 5 minutes in and I'm now Distraught over another character's backstory
Well, delightful I just watched magneto pull out a tooth filling also at some point in time the swastika previously ment good luck/fortune in many different cultures before the Nazis
Well, delightful I just watched magneto pull out a tooth filling also at some point in time the swastika previously ment good luck/fortune in many different cultures before the Nazis
Let's Chat!
Chat dead
Let's Chat!
Yeh I killed it :3
Let's Chat!
Yaaaay
Just launched an unofficial duel, if anyone's interested
Let's Chat!
Can anyone tell me here to get pets?? Someone told me and I forgot and I don’t feel like digging thru the chat….