Let's Chat!
sighhhh not hwwwwwJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:54You do, but you can get that through hw!Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Duels are so much fun!!
Be sure you set your duel up in the Library!
Be sure you set your duel up in the Library!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw thoIsabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59sighhhh not hwwwwwJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:54You do, but you can get that through hw!Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?normally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol
Let's Chat!
Heyyyy are you interested in an unofficial duel???
Let's Chat!
The spells I have rn I got from the 1st year studyJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:09Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw thoIsabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59sighhhh not hwwwwwJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:54You do, but you can get that through hw!Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?normally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol
Let's Chat!
Why not just do the hw??? It takes like 10 mins only (apart from the ones with RPs)Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:20The spells I have rn I got from the 1st year studyJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:09Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw thoIsabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59sighhhh not hwwwwwJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:54You do, but you can get that through hw!Isabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:49 would be, but i got zero spells lmao do i need to "own" any before or nah?normally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol
Let's Chat!
Cause I get busy and distracted with irl stuffJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:23Why not just do the hw??? It takes like 10 mins only (apart from the ones with RPs)Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:20The spells I have rn I got from the 1st year studyJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:09Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw thoIsabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59sighhhh not hwwwwwnormally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol
Let's Chat!
Valid.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Huh Same... sometimes...Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:24Cause I get busy and distracted with irl stuffJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:23Why not just do the hw??? It takes like 10 mins only (apart from the ones with RPs)Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:20The spells I have rn I got from the 1st year studyJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:09Actually, I think the rules changed, and now at the end of the year, you don't get the spells automatically. You can do previous year's hw thoIsabeau Nevara wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 06:59
sighhhh not hwwwwwnormally i just wait until end of year 1 to do any mock stuff lol