OOC Let's Chat!

my friend lives in Tokyo

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:
Lol
I've landed in Canada before methinks :grin: 🇨🇦
Was a wee bit too hot
wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????
NUH UH :grin: well, technically my character is Scottish
Man I thought ya actually lived in a small country
UK ain't teeny at all lol

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:30
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:15
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:12 I have wanted to visit Hawaii since forever, but I feel like it is a very touristy thing to want
I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and she sends me pictures all the time, I honestly don’t even blame it for having no novelty anymore because it’s popular for a reason. I feel like it’s somewhere everyone who likes to travel has to visit at least once
^
I feel the same about my state ngl, the novelty of the mountains and the views are and of celebs that are from here... eh it doesn't faze me. It feels more like a gimmick. The thing is, that is not to say I don't take people up on some of what they do. I will happily spend money on some touristy things, go sight seeing, whatever. But the uhh novelty kinda faded on me. I love going to the local theme park but.. I've gone so often it lost it's magic that once burned a bright flame in me.

I want to go to hawaii for the pearl harbor stuff. I'm more interested in that than I am in the views NGL but beach and ocean views sound great as well.
That’s so real, I’m a big history buff so I’d go anywhere with a rich history. Again, I’m not too fond of travel, but I’d love to go all over Scandinavia and England is a must as well for that exact reason. Japan is cool too, I’d like to visit some shrines and such.

Going on tours to eat lots of food or buy stuff? Nah, I wanna visit old ruins and warzones 😆

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:
Lol
I've landed in Canada before methinks :grin: 🇨🇦
Was a wee bit too hot
wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????
NUH UH :grin: well, technically my character is Scottish
Man I thought ya actually lived in a small country
UK ain't teeny at all lol
yeah but scotland is!!! were are you from????????????

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:37
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:30
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:15
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:12 I have wanted to visit Hawaii since forever, but I feel like it is a very touristy thing to want
I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and she sends me pictures all the time, I honestly don’t even blame it for having no novelty anymore because it’s popular for a reason. I feel like it’s somewhere everyone who likes to travel has to visit at least once
^
I feel the same about my state ngl, the novelty of the mountains and the views are and of celebs that are from here... eh it doesn't faze me. It feels more like a gimmick. The thing is, that is not to say I don't take people up on some of what they do. I will happily spend money on some touristy things, go sight seeing, whatever. But the uhh novelty kinda faded on me. I love going to the local theme park but.. I've gone so often it lost it's magic that once burned a bright flame in me.

I want to go to hawaii for the pearl harbor stuff. I'm more interested in that than I am in the views NGL but beach and ocean views sound great as well.
That’s so real, I’m a big history buff so I’d go anywhere with a rich history. Again, I’m not too fond of travel, but I’d love to go all over Scandinavia and England is a must as well for that exact reason. Japan is cool too, I’d like to visit some shrines and such.

Going on tours to eat lots of food or buy stuff? Nah, I wanna visit old ruins and warzones 😆
I truly recommend Scandinavia! parts of it at least xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Rah! I love learning about history Especially about wars/ important events

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:29 I think so but the main reason why I want to visit Japan is for the food, vending machines and the country side
Same here

OOC Let's Chat!
I think history is the onyl reason I can agree with me being a nerd. The rest.. math and stuff.. noooo ;-;

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:39
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:37
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:30
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:15
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:12 I have wanted to visit Hawaii since forever, but I feel like it is a very touristy thing to want
I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and she sends me pictures all the time, I honestly don’t even blame it for having no novelty anymore because it’s popular for a reason. I feel like it’s somewhere everyone who likes to travel has to visit at least once
^
I feel the same about my state ngl, the novelty of the mountains and the views are and of celebs that are from here... eh it doesn't faze me. It feels more like a gimmick. The thing is, that is not to say I don't take people up on some of what they do. I will happily spend money on some touristy things, go sight seeing, whatever. But the uhh novelty kinda faded on me. I love going to the local theme park but.. I've gone so often it lost it's magic that once burned a bright flame in me.

I want to go to hawaii for the pearl harbor stuff. I'm more interested in that than I am in the views NGL but beach and ocean views sound great as well.
That’s so real, I’m a big history buff so I’d go anywhere with a rich history. Again, I’m not too fond of travel, but I’d love to go all over Scandinavia and England is a must as well for that exact reason. Japan is cool too, I’d like to visit some shrines and such.

Going on tours to eat lots of food or buy stuff? Nah, I wanna visit old ruins and warzones 😆
I truly recommend Scandinavia! parts of it at least xD

I’m just fascinated by Vikings and their mythology. And Iceland’s volcanoes would be cool to go to as well!

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:43 I think history is the onyl reason I can agree with me being a nerd. The rest.. math and stuff.. noooo ;-;

Exactly!! In school, i get full marks and first in subject for stuff like history and literature, but then a whopping 9/25 for math… i promise it’s not me, it’s the CONTENT.

Cause how the heck do they manage to find a way to complicate the simplest things. Like they could make counting difficult by giving pattern recognition a formula 😭