OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:
Lol
I've landed in Canada before methinks :grin: 🇨🇦
Was a wee bit too hot
wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:
Lol
I've landed in Canada before methinks :grin: 🇨🇦
Was a wee bit too hot
wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????
*Gasps* Elowin you be a genius!!! Jose????!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:56
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:
Lol
I've landed in Canada before methinks :grin: 🇨🇦
Was a wee bit too hot
wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????
*Gasps* Elowin you be a genius!!! Jose????!!
TY!! ITS JUST THAT IM WELL I HATE SAYING IT BUT.... IM SCOTTISH!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:57
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:56
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51

Lol
I've landed in Canada before methinks :grin: 🇨🇦
Was a wee bit too hot
wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????
*Gasps* Elowin you be a genius!!! Jose????!!
TY!! ITS JUST THAT IM WELL I HATE SAYING IT BUT.... IM SCOTTISH!
You Scott’s! Wait is it from that “wee bit” comment? I wish I could find fellow candiens :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :cry: :lol:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:59
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:57
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:56
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52

I've landed in Canada before methinks :grin: 🇨🇦
Was a wee bit too hot
wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????
*Gasps* Elowin you be a genius!!! Jose????!!
TY!! ITS JUST THAT IM WELL I HATE SAYING IT BUT.... IM SCOTTISH!
You Scott’s! Wait is it from that “wee bit” comment? I wish I could find fellow candiens :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :cry: :lol:
yes

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
If any body out there is a fellow Canadian I am looking for you!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I want to visit everywhere the states are kinda boring i haven't even visited them all and I do plan too

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:06 I want to visit everywhere the states are kinda boring i haven't even visited them all and I do plan too
You live in the states?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m not too fond of travel, but I’d love to tour all over Scandinavia

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 03:09 *flops with Brook*

Whew! I’m tired and I still have to eat dinner and finish some stuff for the project I’m doing with Vlad. :sweatingbullets:

Though it will all be worth it when I go to bed and read my book tonight! :lol:
<3

you still have the energy to read?! yo :o

If I'm up til like 9pm I start getting much too weary to read ;-; (then again like I said last night, I get crusty eyed if I start getting tired.)

--
I wanna visit all the states. I'm not that into alabama from what I saw of them on the way down to PCB, it's just another.. small town state with factories every few miles or so, churches, small gas stations, religious billboards. I see the same thing here. Like it doesn't feel like a new experience, like all they did was create their own state with little to no uniqueness.

Georgia I've been to, and the state is why I'm lowk kinda interested in big cities- I went to Atlanta a few times. We've taken back roads, we've explored whatever. I'm not that into wooded areas, it's the same thing I see here, but I suppose it's a nice view for those who like it.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark