Let's Chat!
Fine! *sighs*Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:39yes but just dont do it pleaaseJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:38Ppl can tell where you are thru time zones so its not that different?Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:37NO IT STILL ISNT FINEFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Its not really a problem if youre in a big country thoElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:43i agree with joseeeJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42XD not EVERY country is BIGFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet![]()
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>
Like Australia
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
THANK YOU J!!! I be over here in Canada! Sry Elowin!Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:45Its not really a problem if youre in a big country thoElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:43i agree with joseeeJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42XD not EVERY country is BIGFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet![]()
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>![]()
Like Australiaor da United Statess
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
yeah but my country is da teenyJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:45Its not really a problem if youre in a big country thoElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:43i agree with joseeeJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42XD not EVERY country is BIGFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet![]()
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>![]()
Like Australiaor da United Statess
![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Sry for your loss.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:47yeah but my country is da teenyJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:45Its not really a problem if youre in a big country thoElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:43i agree with joseeeJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42XD not EVERY country is BIGFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet![]()
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>![]()
Like Australiaor da United Statess
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
LolJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune![]()
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
or in my mini pluto!!Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune![]()
![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Nah, man, you should see MarsJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
I've landed ma spaceship in Canada before methinksFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51LolJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune![]()
![]()
Was a wee bit too hot
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
