OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!
Silly time zones lol
Im in Australia 😭😭😭

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:30
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!
Silly time zones lol
HEY LOTUSSSS
HIIII ELO!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!
Silly time zones lol
Im in Australia 😭😭😭
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!
Silly time zones lol
Im in Australia 😭😭😭
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!
Silly time zones lol
Im in Australia 😭😭😭
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
I do agree with you Flame as long as it's not exact addresses I think it's fine to share your country to an extent
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 1 Mar 2026, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!
Silly time zones lol
Im in Australia 😭😭😭
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
NO IT STILL ISNT FINE

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29

Silly time zones lol
Im in Australia 😭😭😭
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
NO IT STILL ISNT FINE
Ppl can tell where you are thru time zones so its not that different?

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:38
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32

Im in Australia 😭😭😭
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
NO IT STILL ISNT FINE
Ppl can tell where you are thru time zones so its not that different?
yes but just dont do it pleaase

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!
Silly time zones lol
Im in Australia 😭😭😭
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
XD not EVERY country is BIG
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet :decayed:
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29

Silly time zones lol
Im in Australia 😭😭😭
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
XD not EVERY country is BIG
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet :decayed:
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>
i agree with joseee

Hiiii