Let's Chat!
Im in AustraliaLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29Silly time zones lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!


Let's Chat!
HIIII ELO!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:30HEY LOTUSSSSLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29Silly time zones lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!
Let's Chat!
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TYJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32Im in AustraliaLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29Silly time zones lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TYJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32Im in AustraliaLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29Silly time zones lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I do agree with you Flame as long as it's not exact addresses I think it's fine to share your country to an extentFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TYJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32Im in AustraliaLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29Silly time zones lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!![]()
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 1 Mar 2026, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
NO IT STILL ISNT FINEFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TYJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32Im in AustraliaLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29Silly time zones lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Ppl can tell where you are thru time zones so its not that different?Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:37NO IT STILL ISNT FINEFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Let's Chat!
yes but just dont do it pleaaseJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:38Ppl can tell where you are thru time zones so its not that different?Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:37NO IT STILL ISNT FINEFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
XD not EVERY country is BIGFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TYJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32Im in AustraliaLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:29Silly time zones lolJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:26 ppl are saying good morning and I'm like what!???? Its 8:26pm on a Sunday night!![]()
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
i agree with joseeeJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42XD not EVERY country is BIGFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet![]()
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>
Hiiii