Let's Chat!
wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52I've landed in Canada before methinksFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51LolJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Was a wee bit too hot
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
*Gasps* Elowin you be a genius!!! Jose????!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52I've landed in Canada before methinksFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51LolJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Was a wee bit too hot
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
TY!! ITS JUST THAT IM WELL I HATE SAYING IT BUT.... IM SCOTTISH!Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:56*Gasps* Elowin you be a genius!!! Jose????!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:52I've landed in Canada before methinksFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51LolJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Was a wee bit too hot
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
You Scott’s! Wait is it from that “wee bit” comment? I wish I could find fellow candiensElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:57TY!! ITS JUST THAT IM WELL I HATE SAYING IT BUT.... IM SCOTTISH!Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:56*Gasps* Elowin you be a genius!!! Jose????!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:53wait.... JOSEE ARE YOU FROM SCOTLAND????
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
yesFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:59You Scott’s! Wait is it from that “wee bit” comment? I wish I could find fellow candiensElowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:57TY!! ITS JUST THAT IM WELL I HATE SAYING IT BUT.... IM SCOTTISH!Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:56*Gasps* Elowin you be a genius!!! Jose????!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
If any body out there is a fellow Canadian I am looking for you!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I want to visit everywhere the states are kinda boring i haven't even visited them all and I do plan too
Let's Chat!
You live in the states?Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:06 I want to visit everywhere the states are kinda boring i haven't even visited them all and I do plan too
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I’m not too fond of travel, but I’d love to tour all over Scandinavia
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 03:09 *flops with Brook*
Whew! I’m tired and I still have to eat dinner and finish some stuff for the project I’m doing with Vlad.
Though it will all be worth it when I go to bed and read my book tonight!![]()
you still have the energy to read?! yo :o
If I'm up til like 9pm I start getting much too weary to read ;-; (then again like I said last night, I get crusty eyed if I start getting tired.)
--
I wanna visit all the states. I'm not that into alabama from what I saw of them on the way down to PCB, it's just another.. small town state with factories every few miles or so, churches, small gas stations, religious billboards. I see the same thing here. Like it doesn't feel like a new experience, like all they did was create their own state with little to no uniqueness.
Georgia I've been to, and the state is why I'm lowk kinda interested in big cities- I went to Atlanta a few times. We've taken back roads, we've explored whatever. I'm not that into wooded areas, it's the same thing I see here, but I suppose it's a nice view for those who like it.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark