Let's Chat!
What did she sound likeRosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:07Ha, that’s so funny!!!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:58I’m not sure tbh Maybe Olga??Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:53Oh whoseMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:36 My family is celebrating a double birthday this weekend. With it only being my dad and myself giving out gifts and making up the choir, we decided we did not want to. So we found this clip on youtube of a woman back in the 80’ who thought she was an opera singer her singing is so famously strange that there are countless skits done about it and just played that. None of us are great singers, but at least we know a good joke![]()
Let's Chat!
A bit like nails scraping a blackboard xDNick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:12What did she sound likeRosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:07Ha, that’s so funny!!!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:58I’m not sure tbh Maybe Olga??Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:53Oh whoseMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:36 My family is celebrating a double birthday this weekend. With it only being my dad and myself giving out gifts and making up the choir, we decided we did not want to. So we found this clip on youtube of a woman back in the 80’ who thought she was an opera singer her singing is so famously strange that there are countless skits done about it and just played that. None of us are great singers, but at least we know a good joke![]()
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Oh I once heard something you were describing that sounding like my cat vomitingMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:25A bit like nails scraping a blackboard xDNick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:12What did she sound likeRosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:07Ha, that’s so funny!!!
Let's Chat!
Yo, where's my spells for my trunk? Ya marked my recent transfiggy homework but I haven't got me spells yet >:]
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Thank you I'll definitely do that soon!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 01:55Hello angel! I’m always up to RPing, so owl me if you have any ideas! I’m fine with replies that take a while, I’m pretty busy usually so I understand schedules! Just owl me and I’m up for it!!!Angel Dayes wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 01:32 Hey guys I'm just asking, I want to join more roleplays but I'm kind of shy...![]()
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
Let's Chat!
*peeks in* Time to write!
Let's Chat!
Hey Emiline! Its funny how my INPC will be named Emmeline
Let's Chat!
