Let's Chat!
KITTY!!!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hey guys I'm just asking, I want to join more roleplays but I'm kind of shy...
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
Let's Chat!
hello angel, welcome to HiO
Let's Chat!
*yawns*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hello angel! I’m always up to RPing, so owl me if you have any ideas! I’m fine with replies that take a while, I’m pretty busy usually so I understand schedules! Just owl me and I’m up for it!!!Angel Dayes wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 01:32 Hey guys I'm just asking, I want to join more roleplays but I'm kind of shy...![]()
Let's Chat!
I would absolutely love to RP with you, but my threads are currently closed until I finish some. 
Feel free to owl me with any ideas though and I’d be happy to plan for future RPs once my threads open again!
Feel free to owl me with any ideas though and I’d be happy to plan for future RPs once my threads open again!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*Chucks piano*
Yeah, I'm back, hah!
Yeah, I'm back, hah!
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
OWOOOOOO!!!
*jumps on piano*
*jumps on piano*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I put together the rolling tv stand and the tv didn’t crash to the ground. I should call that a success. The one wheel being off the ground even if I put it in as loosely as it’ll let me without popping off, is still too short.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
LE GASP do I know ya
*spams piano keys*
*nibbles a corner*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.