OOC Let's Chat!

KITTY!!!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys I'm just asking, I want to join more roleplays but I'm kind of shy... :upsidedown:

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

OOC Let's Chat!
hello angel, welcome to HiO <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel Dayes wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 01:32 Hey guys I'm just asking, I want to join more roleplays but I'm kind of shy... :upsidedown:
Hello angel! I’m always up to RPing, so owl me if you have any ideas! I’m fine with replies that take a while, I’m pretty busy usually so I understand schedules! Just owl me and I’m up for it!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I would absolutely love to RP with you, but my threads are currently closed until I finish some. :)

Feel free to owl me with any ideas though and I’d be happy to plan for future RPs once my threads open again! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*Chucks piano*
Yeah, I'm back, hah!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
OWOOOOOO!!!

*jumps on piano*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I put together the rolling tv stand and the tv didn’t crash to the ground. I should call that a success. The one wheel being off the ground even if I put it in as loosely as it’ll let me without popping off, is still too short.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 02:05 *Chucks piano*
Yeah, I'm back, hah!
LE GASP do I know ya :lol: :shock:
*spams piano keys*
*nibbles a corner* :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.