OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:07 Good morning, everyone! How is everybody today?
Bad due to a reason I would prefer not to share

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 14:34 United States! :)
Canada! 10:16

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Wong wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 14:33 which country r u in? its 10:30 pm here! im in singapore
Would rather not say I live in a small (but super-known) country, which would give my location away pretty much immedeately

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:15
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:07 Good morning, everyone! How is everybody today?
Bad due to a reason I would prefer not to share
Oh no Julia, I'm so sorry! You don't need to share anything, but I hope that whatever is going on gets better for you!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:15
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:07 Good morning, everyone! How is everybody today?
Bad due to a reason I would prefer not to share
Awww! I hope you feel better soon! <3 *hugs and hands hot drink*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:15
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:07 Good morning, everyone! How is everybody today?
Bad due to a reason I would prefer not to share
Hope you feel better soon! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
My family is celebrating a double birthday this weekend. With it only being my dad and myself giving out gifts and making up the choir, we decided we did not want to. So we found this clip on youtube of a woman back in the 80’ who thought she was an opera singer her singing is so famously strange that there are countless skits done about it and just played that. None of us are great singers, but at least we know a good joke 😅😂

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:36 My family is celebrating a double birthday this weekend. With it only being my dad and myself giving out gifts and making up the choir, we decided we did not want to. So we found this clip on youtube of a woman back in the 80’ who thought she was an opera singer her singing is so famously strange that there are countless skits done about it and just played that. None of us are great singers, but at least we know a good joke 😅😂
Oh whose

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:53
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:36 My family is celebrating a double birthday this weekend. With it only being my dad and myself giving out gifts and making up the choir, we decided we did not want to. So we found this clip on youtube of a woman back in the 80’ who thought she was an opera singer her singing is so famously strange that there are countless skits done about it and just played that. None of us are great singers, but at least we know a good joke 😅😂
Oh whose
I’m not sure tbh Maybe Olga??

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:58
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:53
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:36 My family is celebrating a double birthday this weekend. With it only being my dad and myself giving out gifts and making up the choir, we decided we did not want to. So we found this clip on youtube of a woman back in the 80’ who thought she was an opera singer her singing is so famously strange that there are countless skits done about it and just played that. None of us are great singers, but at least we know a good joke 😅😂
Oh whose
I’m not sure tbh Maybe Olga??
Ha, that’s so funny!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|