OOC Let's Chat!

Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:09
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:05
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:04hi!
Hi Cinder!
Hi Laasya! How are you?
I'm good! Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:51
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:37 Almost time for a creative writing workshop! :wow:
I wanna come! :wow: :bye:
Hee hee!

Funnily enough, I just realised it's being run by one of the colleagues that teach at my uni :lol:

Never had him for any of my classes but I've had to cover his work before in past modules :grin:
Cool!
He once wrote a poem about Super Mario Bros. :rofl:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:51
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:09
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:05
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:04hi!
Hi Cinder!
Hi Laasya! How are you?
I'm good! Wbu?
I’m good! Trying to complete my to-do list of rp’s… currently got about seven left.

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:51
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:09
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:05
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:04hi!
Hi Cinder!
Hi Laasya! How are you?
I'm good! Wbu?
I’m good! Trying to complete my to-do list of rp’s… currently got about seven left.
Good luck! I have to do 3 replies

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 08:59 Time for 5k!
Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:
Yeppppp :grin:
Oooh fun :decayed: wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 08:59 Time for 5k!
Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:
Yeppppp :grin:
Oooh fun :decayed: wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though :decayed:
Hiya Jose!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:52
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:51
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:37 Almost time for a creative writing workshop! :wow:
I wanna come! :wow: :bye:
Hee hee!

Funnily enough, I just realised it's being run by one of the colleagues that teach at my uni :lol:

Never had him for any of my classes but I've had to cover his work before in past modules :grin:
Cool!
He once wrote a poem about Super Mario Bros. :rofl:
I once wrote a story about a magical potato!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 08:59 Time for 5k!
Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:
Yeppppp :grin:
Oooh fun :decayed: wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though :decayed:
Hiya Jose!
Heyy Laasyaa :happy:

I once wrote a poem about sparkly butterflies turning into toast :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 08:59 Time for 5k!
Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:
Yeppppp :grin:
Oooh fun :decayed: wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though :grin:
I LOVE roller blading!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.