Let's Chat!
I'm good! Wbu?
Let's Chat!
He once wrote a poem about Super Mario Bros.Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:51Cool!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:39Hee hee!
Funnily enough, I just realised it's being run by one of the colleagues that teach at my uni
Never had him for any of my classes but I've had to cover his work before in past modules![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Heyy all
Let's Chat!
I’m good! Trying to complete my to-do list of rp’s… currently got about seven left.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:51I'm good! Wbu?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Good luck! I have to do 3 repliesCinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:53I’m good! Trying to complete my to-do list of rp’s… currently got about seven left.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:51I'm good! Wbu?
Let's Chat!
Oooh funEmiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50Yeppppp![]()
Gonna go rollerblading now though
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hiya Jose!Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56Oooh funEmiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50Yeppppp![]()
wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though![]()
Let's Chat!
I once wrote a story about a magical potato!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:52He once wrote a poem about Super Mario Bros.Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:51Cool!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:39Hee hee!
Funnily enough, I just realised it's being run by one of the colleagues that teach at my uni
Never had him for any of my classes but I've had to cover his work before in past modules![]()
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Heyy LaasyaaLaasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:57Hiya Jose!Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56Oooh funEmiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50Yeppppp![]()
wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though![]()
I once wrote a poem about sparkly butterflies turning into toast
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I LOVE roller blading!!!!!!!!!!Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:56Oooh funEmiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:50Yeppppp![]()
wanted ta do a parkrun this morning but had work to do :<
Gonna go rollerblading now though![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.