Let's Chat!
Hi Sabrina! Welcome to h.io!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Thank you
⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢 Even quiet girls burn ⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢
Let's Chat!
Good Morning everyone! It is 4:15 am where I am and I have soccer practice in 2 hours. I am SO Tired!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Almost time for a creative writing workshop!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hee hee!
Funnily enough, I just realised it's being run by one of the colleagues that teach at my uni
Never had him for any of my classes but I've had to cover his work before in past modules
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Yeppppp
Let's Chat!
Cool!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:39Hee hee!
Funnily enough, I just realised it's being run by one of the colleagues that teach at my uni
Never had him for any of my classes but I've had to cover his work before in past modules![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.