Let's Chat!
So pretty!
(both the banner and the pfp)
Let's Chat!
Thank you!
Joseph Sims wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:53OooooooooHhhhhhhhhBree Grey wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:49Omg you saw that before I deleted it?I forgot to tag someone
@Zephyr Deakins
Reducio![]()
My school gave me a website for the project that I'm supposed to be doing. But I found all these cool bases and stuff for banners! So that's what I'm using. Although its hard to get the proportion right with the photos
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Let's Chat!
Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really coolEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:57Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Let's Chat!
Ooh I love lava lamps! I have a pink one!Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:01At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really coolEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:57Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Let's Chat!
I have one and it's like Blue green and yellow it's one of my favorite thingsRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:30Ooh I love lava lamps! I have a pink one!Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:01At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really coolEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:57Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Let's Chat!
Ooh, I love that! Mineโs almost like a rose-gold sort of pink, which is one of my favorite colors!!!Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:41I have one and it's like Blue green and yellow it's one of my favorite thingsRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:30Ooh I love lava lamps! I have a pink one!Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:01At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really coolEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:57Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Let's Chat!
Ooo that definitely suits the good vibes I get from youRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:53Ooh, I love that! Mineโs almost like a rose-gold sort of pink, which is one of my favorite colors!!!Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:41I have one and it's like Blue green and yellow it's one of my favorite thingsRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:30Ooh I love lava lamps! I have a pink one!Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:01At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really cool

I need to geta new cap for mine and maybe fix the wax
Let's Chat!
*waves* hi everyone!
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows
