OOC Let's Chat!

So pretty! <3 (both the banner and the pfp)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:53 So pretty! <3 (both the banner and the pfp)
Thank you! <3
Joseph Sims wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:53
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:49
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:49 SIMON!

Woah Bree!!! That's so detailed! :wow: :cute:
Omg you saw that before I deleted it? :lol: I forgot to tag someone

@Zephyr Deakins

Reducio
Image posted by the member
OooooooooHhhhhhhhh :wow:
:biggrin:

My school gave me a website for the project that I'm supposed to be doing. But I found all these cool bases and stuff for banners! So that's what I'm using. Although its hard to get the proportion right with the photos

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...
At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really cool

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...
At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really cool
Ooh I love lava lamps! I have a pink one!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:30
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...
At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really cool
Ooh I love lava lamps! I have a pink one!
I have one and it's like Blue green and yellow it's one of my favorite things

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:30
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:54 No wonder I stopped using reddit ppl on there get so upset when ppl have different options than them like if u don't like what i have to say block me it's really not hard at all
Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...
At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really cool
Ooh I love lava lamps! I have a pink one!
I have one and it's like Blue green and yellow it's one of my favorite things
Ooh, I love that! Mineโ€™s almost like a rose-gold sort of pink, which is one of my favorite colors!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:53
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:30
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 00:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 23:57

Oof. Reddit is a cesspit of negativity these days...
At this point, the only good thing about it is the lava lamp community on there. Literally everyone just shares pictures/vids of their lava lamp and talks about them and asks for advice on them and a lot of the lamps look really cool
Ooh I love lava lamps! I have a pink one!
I have one and it's like Blue green and yellow it's one of my favorite things
Ooh, I love that! Mineโ€™s almost like a rose-gold sort of pink, which is one of my favorite colors!!!
Ooo that definitely suits the good vibes I get from you โœจ๏ธ
I need to geta new cap for mine and maybe fix the wax

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves* hi everyone!

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows