OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:41 Fellow UK dweller :)
Yay! Snap!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
US here

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
More than anything, I like the schools in the UK

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
SIMON!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:49 SIMON!

Woah Bree!!! That's so detailed! :wow: :cute:
Omg you saw that before I deleted it? :lol: I forgot to tag someone

@Zephyr Deakins

Reducio
Image posted by the member

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:49 SIMON!
Hi hi!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:41 Fellow UK dweller :)
Yay! Snap!
*Huggles!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I love ur new profile pic bree!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:51 I love ur new profile pic bree!
Thanks!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:49
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:49 SIMON!

Woah Bree!!! That's so detailed! :wow: :cute:
Omg you saw that before I deleted it? :lol: I forgot to tag someone

@Zephyr Deakins

Reducio
Image posted by the member
OooooooooHhhhhhhhh :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.