OOC Let's Chat!

Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:54 Hi Julia!
Hi Ophelia! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:57 *flops*
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight Guys!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:57
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:57 *flops*
Hi!
Hi! Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:59
Mirada Johnson wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:57
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:57 *flops*
Hi!
Hi! Hru?
Good thanks! Hru? I’m at choir.
Last edited by Cinder Blaze on 11 Feb 2026, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:58 Goodnight Guys!
Good night!! sorry I didn't reply so fast I had to help my brother


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:59
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:59
Mirada Johnson wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:57
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:57 *flops*
Hi!
Hi! Hru?
Good thanks! Hru?
I'm good though exhausted from school. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:24
Milica Vranekova wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 16:26 I made some rotini I guess. Its okay, it could be better
Clark! I owled you on your other account :D
Cruel and unusual punishment right here

She just told me I'm evil :pepecries:
Did not! But if I did, I’d be right

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 18:28
Clark Baird wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:24
Milica Vranekova wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 16:26 I made some rotini I guess. Its okay, it could be better
Clark! I owled you on your other account :D
Cruel and unusual punishment right here

She just told me I'm evil :pepecries:
Did not! But if I did, I’d be right
I wouldn't blame you, I'm 100% evil
Reducio
Image posted by the member

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius