OOC Let's Chat!

I made some rotini I guess. Its okay, it could be better

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 16:26 I made some rotini I guess. Its okay, it could be better
Clark! I owled you on your other account :D

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everybody!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Ophelia!

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Milica! How are you!?


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

OOC Let's Chat!
Iโ€™m good, finally about to have dinner!
How about you?

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Also good! Thanks^^


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:19
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 16:26 I made some rotini I guess. Its okay, it could be better
Clark! I owled you on your other account :D
Cruel and unusual punishment right here

She just told me I'm evil :pepecries:

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ โ…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Vladislav โ€ข Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Guys...โ€ฆ

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Julia!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then