Let's Chat!
Hi Ophelia! Hru?
Let's Chat!
*flops*
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Guys!
Let's Chat!
Hi! Hru?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Good thanks! Hru? I’m at choir.
Last edited by Cinder Blaze on 11 Feb 2026, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Good night!! sorry I didn't reply so fast I had to help my brother
Let's Chat!
I'm good though exhausted from school.Cinder Blaze wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:59Good thanks! Hru?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Did not! But if I did, I’d be rightClark Baird wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:24Cruel and unusual punishment right hereMilica Vranekova wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:19Clark! I owled you on your other accountVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 16:26 I made some rotini I guess. Its okay, it could be better![]()
She just told me I'm evil :pepecries:
Let's Chat!
I wouldn't blame you, I'm 100% evilMilica Vranekova wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 18:28Did not! But if I did, I’d be rightClark Baird wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:24Cruel and unusual punishment right hereMilica Vranekova wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 17:19Clark! I owled you on your other accountVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 16:26 I made some rotini I guess. Its okay, it could be better![]()
She just told me I'm evil :pepecries:
Reducio

| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |