OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:32 *yawns* i just woke up from a 4 hour nap- this is what i love about being ill- sleeping it off lol
I hope you feel better soon!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:32
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:29
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:28
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:20
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:11 Hihihihihihihi
Hi Elowin do hou have any nicknames?! Hru?
Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo
Yaaaay! Can't wait to read it! Ok then. I like Elo
I posted my reply
I saw! tysm for being fast...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:34
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:32
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:29
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:28
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:20

Hi Elowin do hou have any nicknames?! Hru?
Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo
Yaaaay! Can't wait to read it! Ok then. I like Elo
I posted my reply
I saw! tysm for being fast...
No prob! Do you want me to edit any of it? Look here… Subject: RPGs Partners Requests

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:33
Emiline Hunter wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:32 *yawns* i just woke up from a 4 hour nap- this is what i love about being ill- sleeping it off lol
I hope you feel better soon!
Thank youuuu!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
hihi

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Im sleepy
Reducio
Image posted by the member

been grouping stuff by room and stuff all morning and haven't really done much for decorating :(

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi it's quiet in here huh

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii I hope everyone is doing well! ^^

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]