Let's Chat!
Hi hi!
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Good night Laasya!
I'm active for about an hour kore...
Let's Chat!
Hi Elowin do hou have any nicknames?! Hru?
Let's Chat!
Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Yaaaay! Can't wait to read it! Ok then. I like EloElowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:28Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo
Let's Chat!
I posted my replyJulia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:29Yaaaay! Can't wait to read it! Ok then. I like EloElowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:28Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
*yawns* i just woke up from a 4 hour nap- this is what i love about being ill- sleeping it off lol