OOC Let's Chat!

Hi hi!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:02 Good night everyone!
Good night Laasya!


I'm active for about an hour kore...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihihihihihihi

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:11 Hihihihihihihi
Hi Elowin do hou have any nicknames?! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:20
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:11 Hihihihihihihi
Hi Elowin do hou have any nicknames?! Hru?
Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:28
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:20
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:11 Hihihihihihihi
Hi Elowin do hou have any nicknames?! Hru?
Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo
Yaaaay! Can't wait to read it! Ok then. I like Elo

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:29
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:28
Julia Evans wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:20
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 16:11 Hihihihihihihi
Hi Elowin do hou have any nicknames?! Hru?
Hi Julia! I’m writing my reply to the audition rp! My nickname is Winnie or Elo
Yaaaay! Can't wait to read it! Ok then. I like Elo
I posted my reply

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns* i just woke up from a 4 hour nap- this is what i love about being ill- sleeping it off lol

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP